Pioneer Trail - June 17, 2006
01. Jack and Larry arrive at camp overlooking Bear River Resevoir.
02. Bear River Resevoir in the background.
03. Quads unloaded...gear tossed about...ready to roll.
04. Larry's new skid plates for his foot rests.
05. Dan arrives and promptly hits the snow.
06. Gas on baby.
07. Taking a break in the June sun around tons of snow.
08. Jack and Dan reflect on hard day of snow riding.
09. WHOA! Jack! I think you found a snow hole.
10. Yeah..I'd say he's a little stuck.
11. If you're stuck, you gotta POWER FIST!
12. Larry helps Jack...somehow...not sure how.
13. Obviously requires a little more thought and muscle.
14. Once winched out, Jack decided to tackle lumber.
15. Stairway to heaven.
Generated with Arles Image Web Page Creator