Dusy-Ershim Trail - Sept 16, 2005
01. Killer sunset the night before the ride.
02. Mr. Bill gets there a day early to enjoy Courtright Resevoir.
03. The dam was pretty impressive.
04. After a late start, we arrive at the top of Chicken Rock.
05. On Chicken Rock, looking toward Courtright.
06. After the anti-climatic climb up Chicken Rock, we move on.
07. We take a break at Old Man Face Mountain.
08. Apparently there's a face there.
09. Things really get tough for Mr. Bill and the rest of us at Thompson Hill.
10. Steve is totally working this section.
11. OG Larry works the rocks around this tree.
12. Miren takes a slightly different line.
13. Ken has a different one as well...3 riders, 3 lines of attack.
14. Up and over...oh yeah..they'll be more.
15. Steve has the nose nearly up...his poor new 800 abused!
Generated with Arles Image Web Page Creator