My Polaris 700 Fix - Part I - May 20, 2007
16. It's supposed to be over there.
17. Even the bolt holes...have holes..notice the bottom left of the left hole.
18. Kendo works his welding magic with a reinforcement washer weld.
19. After welding the cracks, we add some reinforcement.
20. The right side is tacked, and we measure 6 times and put a bolt to hold the gap.
21. It's getting stronger...like Rocky.
22. Add another back plate to really locik it in.
23. It won't move now.
24. The parts...to be Continued...all day and the original brackets are still to come.
Generated with Arles Image Web Page Creator