Brute 750 Camo... 26'' MUDLITE XTR'S... Ramsey 3000 w/remote...eXplorist 400... Mair handguards... FlightCare Member
Jack, Terry and I bought 50 Feet...after this famous, er infamous trip....that's when Terry left me behind.
We literally, had like 3-4 feet to spare to this small tree. That was 50ft, + 15 ft strap + 15 ft strap + 15 ft strap.
For snow? I wouldn't worry about synth rope...it's smaller and compact. But for rocks....steel baby. Steve from Montana Jacks, has 200 feet of cable wrapped around his front box...you know what? At Moab...we freaking used it.
That tree at the top...was a LONG way away...
- Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:38 pm
- Location: Klamath Falls, Or
- Just opened an account at Cabelas
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:17 pm
- Location: El Sobrante, Ca
- Certified: OBSESSED
- Posts: 1636
- Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:10 pm
- Location: BANNED
Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces
[url=http://www.rallyontherocks.com]Rally on the Rocks![/url]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests