Darwin at work?

Just be nice.

Moderator: hemingray

Ken
Site Admin

Darwin at work?

Postby Ken » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:53 am

I like Terry's theory on this one......

SAN DIEGO (Reuters) - A 45-year-old transgender woman who received illegal silicone injections at a party in a private home in San Diego has died after nearly a month on life support, the county medical examiner said on Monday.

Patricio Gonzalez, who police said received silicone injections to her hips, buttocks, cheeks and lips, died on Sunday. Gonzalez and at least nine other people were injected at a so-called "pumping party" on June 19, police said.

"Pumping parties," where people seeking a more feminine appearance have silicone injected into their bodies, have been on the upswing in the last few years, experts say. The silicone used at the parties is often industrial-grade material like floor sealant.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:03 am

That is ridicilious. what will people come up with next. i will not even take that caulk floor sealant crap and let it touch my hands most of the time. . . What actually happens to the stuff once it hardens?
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:19 am

Takes the nickname "Lumpy" to a whole new level.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

Chadd
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Chadd » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:32 am

Did you say "Lumpy" ?
2007 Can-Am 800 XT, Full skid Plates, HMF Exhaust, Dobeck EFI Controller, AKA Zuki Eater Huh Larry.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:42 am

oh....i've been violated....

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:49 am

Ghetto. . . . You think their butts would fit on the quads? Wonder if i could winch them around
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Quadgoddess
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Quadgoddess » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:07 pm

You guys are bad....nice beach shot....is that an eclipse?.....lol

I mean I realize that people have strange obsessions, sexual fetishes, and deviant behavior. But a pumping party? Using bathroom caulk, floor sealer??? That is so freaky.

They call it “body sculpting”??? I guess they could call it dying for beauty. I’m going to stick with my theory of body-sculpting by working out and eating healthy.

Whatever happened to being happy with what ya got? Who the heck ever thought that injecting your lips to make them appear bigger is suppose to be “sexy“? Or injecting this stuff in your butt is attractive??? And we all know about the fake boobs … and….they “pump” up other “stuff” :shock: ... but I’d rather not go there…freaks…not to mention that none of these people are licensed physicians to administer the stuff. :shock:

We live in a “fake” world….it not only reflects in outward appearance but on the inside as well.
[url=http://carolann63.smugmug.com/]~My Pix~[/url]

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:39 pm

Full_Polaris_man wrote:Ghetto. . . . You think their butts would fit on the quads? Wonder if i could winch them around

Who cares about Quad's Dusty. Think about something a bit more practical, and something that would interest you....

Flying!

How'd you like the middle seat on Southwest with those 2!!!!

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:59 pm

Ken wrote: Who cares about Quad's Dusty. Think about something a bit more practical, and something that would interest you....

Flying!

How'd you like the middle seat on Southwest with those 2!!!!
Would Southwest reuire a 2 ticket purchase for those asses.
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:04 pm

Is there one group who can be blamed for this pandemic of trying to get the perfect body? not sure, but it is a sad situation. people in general are starting to mature earlier (Kids) and they are all reaching the sexual maturity faster. The cosmetic changes that once used to be for hte older and elite are not being passed down to hte younger generations. This reminds me of the old times of Abotions with hangars in back parlors. Unqualified people performing tasks that they, and really no one for htat matter should be.

I am not saying cosmetic surgery is bad. . . shit a nice set of perky breasts are great, I personally prefer a A or B cup, but when you try to enhance other areas. . . issues. ..
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:12 pm

Is there one group who can be blamed for this pandemic of trying to get the perfect body?

Yeah.............. It's called our society.

Ever see fat people on Fear Factor?...... 85%+ of the gals have fake boobs.
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:38 pm

Mr. Miyagi wrote:85%+ of the gals have fake boobs.

YES! 8)

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:54 pm

YES! :D
lol... Bolt ons? What happened to natural....
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:00 pm

I hope by natural you do not mean harry legs and armpits, cause those are the nasty women.
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Quadgoddess
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Quadgoddess » Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:43 pm

Here's an au natural cutey....it's a "Pat"... :lol:

[url=http://carolann63.smugmug.com/]~My Pix~[/url]