Got SWG? (star wars galaxies)

Just be nice.

Moderator: hemingray

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Got SWG? (star wars galaxies)

Postby Thrasher » Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:15 pm

Hrrm, i've seen several star wars references on here..which leads me to the next question, any of ya'll playing Star Wars Galaxies?

I've been playing since the week it came out (end of june) and all I can say is AWESOME game, online only RPG, kinda like EverCrack (quest) but a whole lot better!

Thrasher
Master Bounty Hunter
Scylla Galaxy
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Sat Apr 10, 2004 2:09 am

One of my cousin's plays Star Wars games....I watched him play Old Republic for a week during Christmas.....Yawn.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Games or riding time?

Postby MrPolaris » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:06 am

Used to play computer games, then I got my x-box, mod chipped it up, and put in a new 120 GB hard drive and am set to go. I love that thing, but then nothing beats the good old riding of my ATV, or getting my computer-programming butt outdoors to get some of that vital Vit. D that we get from the sun.

I just do not think that chicks dig the computer tan that I got going, then again not sure chicks even dig that I am a computer geek during the week and a adrenaline junkie on the weekends . . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"