vote

Just be nice.

Moderator: hemingray

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:52 am

I won't tarnish a going riding post with political interjections.....so i've moved the comment here.
FishaHallic wrote:I certainly did not start it. All I did was give my opinion on a thread someone else started.
So, let me understand....I post something...humorous about the race, you can't control yourself, get all fired up, take other people's views as a personal attack...and it's MY FAULT?

Accept some personal responsibility....

I hate to break it to you...but you're going to see opposing views A LOT on ATV and Adventure boards. Democrats are ANTI-ACCESS....so all the places you like to ride and drive to in order to fish....are on their hit list to close. Between closure of public lands of public motorized access and the bastardization of the 2nd Amendment....you're not going to find too many friends on your other ATV boards. So either step away from keyboard, go with the flow or accept that you're not going to get many to agree with you, so don't take it personally.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

hellcat650
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis

Postby hellcat650 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:42 pm

I love this country!!!!!!! We couldn't have this kind of fun in China :D
Dave x^3 (cubed)
07 Artic Cat TRV 650H1
2.5 warn winch
26" Bighorns
3.25 qts oil

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:53 am

hellcat650 wrote:I love this country!!!!!!! We couldn't have this kind of fun in China :D

No....we'd be thrown in prison....that kinda messes up riding plans this weekend. :wink:
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/