YES! Paris Hilton going to jail!

Just be nice.

Moderator: hemingray

Ken
Site Admin

YES! Paris Hilton going to jail!

Postby Ken » Sat May 05, 2007 5:44 am

This stupid bitch thinks she can do whatever she wants...and if she fucks up (which is quite often), she can just whip out her checkbook.

And her Mom? Pretty sad, when a mom pretty much condones the activity. No mom...the joke is your daughter...2 traffic violations and a DUI while on probation and suspended license (which the citation was in her glove box)

LOS ANGELES -
Paris Hilton worked as a farmer and maid on her TV show "The Simple Life." Now she's facing a real-life hardship in her latest role: jail inmate.

Hilton, who parlayed her name and relentless partying into worldwide notoriety, was sentenced Friday to 45 days in county jail for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case by driving with a suspended license.

As an inmate, she might have to spend most of her day in a cell smaller than her closet — her only luxury escape a short period to shower, watch TV, exercise or talk on the phone.

"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all," Hilton, 26, told a judge before the sentencing.

Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer, saying "there's no doubt she knew her license had been suspended," ordered that Hilton report to a women's jail in suburban Lynwood by June 5.

The judge's ruling did not allow any work release, furloughs, use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail. Nor could Hilton pay to serve time in a jail of her choice, as some are allowed.

Hilton left the courtroom with her parents, Kathy and Rick, and headed straight to their car. She looked forward and didn't speak to a crush of reporters and photographers shouting questions at her.

Her mother was visibly upset.

"This is pathetic and disgusting, a waste of taxpayer money with all this nonsense. This is a joke," Kathy Hilton said of the judge's decision.

Defense attorney Howard Weitzman said he would appeal.

"I'm shocked, I'm surprised and really disheartened in the system that I've worked in for close to 40 years," Weitzman said.

He said the sentence was "uncalled for, inappropriate and bordered on the ludicrous."

"I think she's singled out because of who she is," Weitzman said.

City attorney spokesman Nick Velasquez said that the judge's ruling "sends a clear message that in the city of Los Angeles, no one is above the law."

Hilton pleaded no contest in January to reckless driving stemming from a Sept. 7 arrest in Hollywood. Police said she appeared intoxicated and failed a field sobriety test. She had a blood-alcohol level of .08 percent, the level at which an adult driver is in violation of the law.

She was sentenced to 36 months probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines.

Two other traffic stops and failure to enroll in a mandated alcohol education program landed her back in court.

Should she report to the Century Regional Detention Center, Hilton will be living in a one- or two-person cell as a high-profile inmate, segregated from the general population for her own safety.

Her cell would be spartan: 12-by-8 feet with a toilet, sink and a window 6 inches wide, said Capt. Alice Scott, who oversees the 2,200-inmate facility she describes as "a very nice place."

Hilton can expect to receive three low-sodium meals a day, with dinner the only hot meal.

Inmates in segregation are allowed outside their cells for at least an hour each day to shower, watch television in the day room, participate in outdoor recreation or talk on the telephone, Scott said. There are a bank of phones that use prepaid phone cards — cellular telephones and Blackberries aren't allowed.

She was ordered to report to the jail by the set date — or face 90 days behind bars.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

scotte
Just opened an account at Cabelas

Postby scotte » Sat May 05, 2007 10:03 am

As part of her punishment they should make it illegal to interview her or show her likeness on TV - just completely ban her from the media. Problem solved!

Kendo
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Kendo » Thu May 17, 2007 9:01 pm

Can someone please explain the reasoning behind cutting her time in half for "good behavior" when she hasn't served one second of her sentence???

What liberal media grabbing piece of shit judge did that??

And we wonder why the world is the way it is today. :roll:
'15 Can Am Maverick XRS DPS

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Thrasher » Fri May 18, 2007 9:25 am

I think it would be good for her to goto the Phoenix Tent city!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... me_in.html

but i dont think it's gonna happen!
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Fri May 18, 2007 12:37 pm

Yo..Thrash

One can only dream....
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

DAVE
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby DAVE » Fri May 18, 2007 6:16 pm

Why does Paris going to jail give me pleasure???

well I guess that is the only pleasure I will be getting from her.
DAVE

Brute 750 Camo... 26'' MUDLITE XTR'S... Ramsey 3000 w/remote...eXplorist 400... Mair handguards... FlightCare Member

bam_air
Just realized teal ATV clothes are lame

Postby bam_air » Mon May 21, 2007 4:33 pm

ya dad i know you hate paris i hate her too there was this thing on one of moms "smut magazines" on how big of the difference is its rlly funny seeing her go from party central to 5 min showers and 10 min rec o and do u like my avatar i found it on the computer from when we were at epcot
life is an adventure when you fall down... get back up

ME

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Mon May 21, 2007 8:50 pm

bam_air wrote:ya dad i know you hate paris i hate her too there was this thing on one of moms "smut magazines" on how big of the difference is its rlly funny seeing her go from party central to 5 min showers and 10 min rec o and do u like my avatar i found it on the computer from when we were at epcot
Yes...nice avatar...sexy. Also nice free thought typing. Toss in a few commas and a period now and then....and I might not require a CIA cryptologist to read it!

What school does your parents send you to????

But you're right.....Partying at Spagos to 5 min showers and dinner on a tray....will be funny.

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

Keith Strong
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Keith Strong » Mon May 21, 2007 10:12 pm

Ken wrote:What school does your parents send you to????
The same skowl of grammerz you be gone tuh. :flipoff2:
07 Suzuki BlingQuad

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Mon May 21, 2007 11:14 pm

I'm glad someone got it....

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Thrasher » Tue May 22, 2007 12:58 pm

i wonder if we could get some Simple Life episodes from jail while she was there......now THAT i would watch...reality TV at it's finest.....

be sure to watch this weeks episode as Paris gets her pretty face beat in by 4 lesbains after telling them they don't look too 'hot' in prison clothes.
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]

cajungal64
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis

Re: YES! Paris Hilton going to jail!

Postby cajungal64 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:32 am

[quote="Ken"]This stupid bitch thinks she can do whatever she wants...and if she fucks up (which is quite often), she can just whip out her checkbook.[quote]

Yep... she can AND did!!

From CNN:

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Paris Hilton was let out of jail Thursday morning, days after she began serving what was to have been a 45-day sentence for violating probation, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said.

Hilton must wear a monitoring bracelet and remain at her home for another 40 days, said sheriff's department spokesman Steve Whitmore.

Medical considerations "played a part" in the decision to offer Hilton home confinement for the remainder of her sentence, Whitmore said. (Watch Whitmore detail Hilton's deal )

He said privacy rules prohibited him from giving details about the medical issues, but celebrity Web site TMZ.com earlier quoted sources saying Hilton was refusing to eat much of the jail food served her.

Whitmore said that after "extensive consultation with medical personnel" it was decided to offer Hilton "reassignment" to home confinement, which she and her attorneys accepted. (Watch Hilton enter jail )

Part of the deal was that her original sentence of 45 days, which had been reduced to 23 days if she showed good behavior behind bars, would be restored to the full length. Although she reported to the jail just before midnight Sunday and departed in the early hours of Thursday, she was given credit for five days, he said. (Blog: Is this a miscarriage of justice?)

Whitmore said the decision to send Hilton home was made by a panel of officials in the sheriff's department, although the judge who sentenced her was advised of the move.

Hilton was arrested on charges of drunken driving in September.

In January, she pleaded no contest to a charge of alcohol-related reckless driving. She was sentenced to three years' probation and had her license suspended.

In February, she was caught driving on a suspended license, which later was ruled a probation violation.

Hilton entered jail Sunday after attending the MTV Movie Awards, where she answered questions from the press and was the subject of host Sarah Silverman's jokes.
Lori

Polaris 800 which I bum from the webmaster!!!

[i]If ya gonna run with the big dawgs, you gotta quit pissin' on the porch with the poodles![/i]

MrBill
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby MrBill » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:46 am

"Medical considerations "played a part" in the decision to offer Hilton home confinement for the remainder of her sentence, Whitmore said."
Yea She has something wrong with her eye. I can't see staying here in jail.

Boy this whole thing I can't believe it.
So there you have it, do what ever you want too and write a big check and it goes away. :evil:
04 500 HO SP w/ the RZR bling rims/tires and 2 03 Bomber GTX DI

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:47 pm

Unreal.

I'm thinking Martha Stewart gets big props. Maybe Sarah Silverman was right....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwkjeefUEes

She broke her teeth on the bars...

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

scotte
Just opened an account at Cabelas

Postby scotte » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:28 pm

Well at least they aren't treating her differently just because she's a celebrity! :roll: