Star Wars Old Republic Sucks

Just be nice.

Moderator: hemingray

Ken
Site Admin

Star Wars Old Republic Sucks

Postby Ken » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:18 am

Ok...maybe if you're locked in a room and have nothing else to do, it's great.

But watching it or watching someone else play it...is like watching grass grow.

Ask any of the Howers....except for Danny Hower.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

DarrOn
Just realized teal ATV clothes are lame

Postby DarrOn » Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:53 pm

I know Ken. I have it, and I think it is a fun game. BUT....when my buddy plays it......MAN it get's boring fast. When your playing, it seems like constant fight.....not playing, it seems like your just watching them run. I'd rather watch 'Unfaithful' than that....well....maybe not 'Unfaithful.'
Unt!

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:02 am

That's EXACTLY it. Running....Running......Running...Yawn.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

Michael Hower
ATV Obsession Rider

It Never Ends

Postby Michael Hower » Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:56 pm

Danny doesn't play Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic anymore. He bought Star Wars: Jedi Academy the day he got back from Tahoe. That game is much more fun, and you spend the whole game slicing up people with your light saber instead of talking to Wookies about lost Jawas. Danny bought another game last week, Elder Scrolls. It looked stupid. Last night he bought Enter The Matrix for $12.50 at Blockbuster. That game is pretty tight, and it has original footage in it that can not be seen in the movies. Danny is in great need of a girlfriend, or boyfriend (I'm not quite sure which one he would prefer).
-Mike

DarrOn

Postby DarrOn » Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:41 pm

Whatever his preference is...he's still a Hower, so he'll always be KIND of cool... :wink:
Unt!

Ken
Site Admin

Re: It Never Ends

Postby Ken » Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:16 pm

LittleScuz(Mike Hower) wrote:Danny doesn't play Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic anymore. He bought Star Wars: Jedi Academy the day he got back from Tahoe. That game is much more fun, and you spend the whole game slicing up people with your light saber instead of talking to Wookies about lost Jawas. Danny bought another game last week, Elder Scrolls. It looked stupid. Last night he bought Enter The Matrix for $12.50 at Blockbuster. That game is pretty tight, and it has original footage in it that can not be seen in the movies. Danny is in great need of a girlfriend, or boyfriend (I'm not quite sure which one he would prefer).
-Mike

Mike Hower....you crack me.

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

bam_air

Postby bam_air » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:22 pm

danny really needs a girlfriend, elder scrolls ill give him credit it is a good game
life is an adventure when you fall down... get back up

ME