Hillary Clinton and her driver

Just be nice.

Moderator: hemingray

Chadd
Forever On The trail - RIP

Hillary Clinton and her driver

Postby Chadd » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:07 pm

Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a Nebraska country road one evening when an old cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't - the old cow was killed. Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists. About an hour later, the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, an expensive Cuban cigar in the other and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick. "What happened?" asked Hillary. "Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made mad passionate love to me." "My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary. The driver replied: "I said, I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I just killed the old cow.........and things kinda got confused after that."
2007 Can-Am 800 XT, Full skid Plates, HMF Exhaust, Dobeck EFI Controller, AKA Zuki Eater Huh Larry.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:06 pm

LOL
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

mtnjeep2
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby mtnjeep2 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:25 pm

love it!!!
jeep cj-5
(2) Polaris 700's
Ramsey Winch
26" Mud Lites