Kenda Executioners....Good or bad?

Meat talk....Wheel talk.

Moderator: hemingray

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Fri May 08, 2009 8:21 am

wellzy wrote:on hard ground like tarmac or concrete even with irs you do feel the bumps because they need to be kept at high pressures to stop them shreading but at high speed just like any other tyre.

Not required for Bighorns....50+ mph at 3lbs of air....radial tires.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

Wildhorse800
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis

Postby Wildhorse800 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:18 pm

I dunno about high pressure in them. You could run them with 1 lb. and they still pound you! :oops:
2008 Polaris SP800 HO
1999 Polaris SP500
2008 Suzuki M-50
1988 Honda VLX 600

I've been told I joke around too much.
So one day I tried being serious.
Everybody laughed!

Beizo86
Just realized teal ATV clothes are lame

Re: Kenda Executioners....Good or bad?

Postby Beizo86 » Fri May 06, 2011 5:28 pm

I run the Executioners on my Vinson. I love them. Some of the guys I ride with run the mud-lites, Mudzillas, and Silverbacks. The Executioners are a much better ride on hard pack( like roads, and gravel) then the mudzillas and silverbacks, but the mud-lites seem to be a little smoother on that. In the mud and water they are better then the mud-lites and i think just as good as the others. The rim gards on them are great, never had any problems and iv bashed a couple of rocks and stumps a little hard! They are a little heaver then the mud-lites, so if your worried about that then you might want to go with the mud-lites. Now the snow is another story. In Alaska our snow is a lot diffrent then the lower 48, Its not really snow it more of a fine powder! It really sucks trying to ride in it, because you sink to your frame and then your tires just spin(trust me its not a good idea [-X ). But all in all im very happy with them and one of my buddies is getting some for his brute force(he likes them better then his mud-lites). Oh my quad is a 500, and im running 26x10x12 in the front and 26x12x12 in the rear, and the Vinson has no problems turning them, so i wouldnt worry about the size of your quad!
2005 Suzuki Vinson 500 simi-auto
Warn 3000lb winch
26x10x12, 26x12x12 Kenda Executioners
Snorkel