- Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis
- Posts: 312
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: South Jordan, Utah
Since I have fairly new MAXXIS All Trak tires, I'm thinking of going cheap and buying two new rims and rubber and placing them on the rear.
If that's the case, seems everyone likes the Bighorns, but what's the realistic usable size I should go with?
I bought 26'' mudlite xtr's..........next time 25'' bighorns... if these mudlite's ever wear out, I guess that's a good thing.
Brute 750 Camo... 26'' MUDLITE XTR'S... Ramsey 3000 w/remote...eXplorist 400... Mair handguards... FlightCare Member
- Forever On The trail - RIP
- Posts: 1411
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:11 pm
- Location: Truckee, CA
- Is tracking a shipment right now
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:09 pm
- Location: Ludlow Falls Ohio
26" Mud Lite XL's on ITP Series 4
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests