sp 800 problems

The Way Out!

Moderator: hemingray

Chadd
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Chadd » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:24 pm

WOW that sucks.. Was it black smoke or Blue smoke? As far as i know there is no reflash for the ecm... And no you can't flash it yourself. you need the private Polaris software "Digital Wrench"..
2007 Can-Am 800 XT, Full skid Plates, HMF Exhaust, Dobeck EFI Controller, AKA Zuki Eater Huh Larry.

MrBill
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby MrBill » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:12 pm

extreme atv rider wrote:
Chadd can i correct what they did with the programer on ebay for 700/800 sportsman. i refuse to take it back to dealer.
You have the item number from ebay?
04 500 HO SP w/ the RZR bling rims/tires and 2 03 Bomber GTX DI

extreme atv rider
Just opened an account at Cabelas

Postby extreme atv rider » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:32 pm

Item number: 110027879292

the dealer said they played with the fuel mappin. what they did was take all my power i can't get the motor to hit rev lim in park and i have to hold the gas to make it start. the next closest dealer to me is about 130 miles away.

Does any one know how the inside of rearend works dealer wouldn't touch mine cause i have a busted cv boot and there tryig to blame the rear end noise on that which is crap. the left and right wheel have alot of play between them.

( if i hold left wheel and rotate right wheel right travels 2-3 inches before left wheel moves)

or does any one know where i can get a rear for my 800?
06 sp800,pure polaris BG front & rear bumpers, 3.0 winch w/Amsteel blue, jamhard rad guard, 27" mudzilla's, quadovator temp gauge, 1" wheel spacers f, supertrapp slipon,2" lift, custom rad relocate, custom metal rear rack, epi clutch kit,

extreme atv rider
Just opened an account at Cabelas

Postby extreme atv rider » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:37 pm

sorry chadd it was blue dealer said my idle was to low for the pipe i got so they bumped it up and i don't no what else really the guy that did the ecm work wasn't there today.
06 sp800,pure polaris BG front & rear bumpers, 3.0 winch w/Amsteel blue, jamhard rad guard, 27" mudzilla's, quadovator temp gauge, 1" wheel spacers f, supertrapp slipon,2" lift, custom rad relocate, custom metal rear rack, epi clutch kit,