Warn Products?

What did you buy? Spill it! Was it good? Suck?

Moderator: hemingray

BearCat
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis

Warn Products?

Postby BearCat » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:21 am

Hey All
Just a word about customer service. When I bought the 700EFI I also bought the Warn Plough to go with it. Problem was, after I got eveything mounted the cable from the winch was hitting the upper crossbar on the brush gaurd when attached to the blade. Well I moved the point at where it attaches and now the cable clears. (I would of had to remove the brush gaurd every time I wanted to use the blade) Anyhow I send an e-mail to Warn with a couple pictures not only do they respond they actually called the house and explained why they did it the way they did and wanted to know why and how exactly I made the changes. All in all I spent about a half hour talkin with a "Warn Tech." Kinda cool, I have never had a company do that before.

Bear.

P.S. which one of you two really needs this GPS mount LOL (almost done)

DAVE
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby DAVE » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:10 am

NICE...............for a change

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:38 am

I would never buy anything warn...... I'd buy new. lol.....
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:47 pm

Warn is an amazing company.

My cousin had a Warn winch on his Bronco. The controller was broken. Well...my cousin is wheeling on the Rubicon, and we end up BS'ing with a Warn rep. So my cousin tells him about the remote controller (the wired kind) not working....he said don't worry about it..I'll take care of it.

Next week, a whole new wiring kit and controller showed up at his house for free. And this was for a 5 year old winch.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:48 pm

GPS mount was me....
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/