ATV Trailor needed/Wanted

What did you buy? Spill it! Was it good? Suck?

Moderator: hemingray

Quadgoddess
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Quadgoddess » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:27 pm

Personally, I don't like the style of your trailer....and you know that...ROFL

I was looking at the aluminum trailers....something light weight and that will fit in the garage...don't forget I have the Ford Escape...I can only haul one quad with that...it would be nice to be able to haul two...but I don't really have a need for it.

BTW....I got hitched! LOL...I went to the Hitch House and got my hitch installed last week...pretty nice indeed...excellent customer service... :wink:

Congrats on your little goodies! At least sumthin' is keepin' ya busy.... :lol:
[url=http://carolann63.smugmug.com/]~My Pix~[/url]

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:42 pm

Snowmobile trailers are tilt trailers..... I'd recommend going to a trailer dealership and check out the various types of non-tilt trailers.

There are two in the area..... Both sell quads BTW. Travilin Toys in Tracy with a great selection of trailers and Artic Cat stuff..... and California Custom Trailers in Elk Grove and carries Polaris stuff.

BTW - Work is keeping me busy. :D
Last edited by Mr. Miyagi on Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:01 pm

Mr. Miyagi wrote:BTW - Got all kinds of new goodies. New Montana Jacks tie downs just arrived this morning. My replacement ITP 589 tire arrived yesterday and................. I just received my I-Pod and Collett radio about an hour ago. Life is good......

Did you get the Private channel added??? That's like Christmas all that stuff.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:24 pm

lol... Yes, I'm confirmed on the Obsession Channel #43317. It also comes with Tivo. lol.... j/k. I got an additional set of head phones. Can you say... Stealth Black.

That's not all.... Got some new gloves, helmet, radiator guard (not the brush guard), rear shocks................... and...............
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:22 pm

a partridge in a pear tree?

or is it Camo color?
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:07 pm

Camo color.... lol. I bought the red golf cart in the back....

privmsg.php?folder=inbox&mode=read&p=441

Got the winch, front brush guard, rear bumper and rear tool box.....

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:37 am

That's your private inbox....

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director