- jack whelen
- ATV Obsession Rider
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:43 pm
- Location: Half Moon Bay, Ca
[i]"If it ain't broke don't try to fix it."[/i]
- Mr. Miyagi
- Forever On The trail - RIP
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:39 am
- Location: Stockton
Where you gonna store that on your quad..... lol
Move.... out....... here.......
Get the 800 and live happily ever after.....
02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.
- Is Totally Obsessed
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 4:18 pm
- Location: TampaBay, Fl
Thrasher wrote:first thing he is gonna weld is a carrier for a generator for the back of his quad.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests