Bobster GXD Sunglasses

What did you buy? Spill it! Was it good? Suck?

Moderator: hemingray

hemingray
Certified: OBSESSED

Bobster GXD Sunglasses

Postby hemingray » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:34 am

With my Rocky Mountain ATV MC cashback certificate I got a pair of Bobster GXD Sunglasses. I can report that these are pretty good motorsport sunglasses.

They have a detachable foam insert that goes on the inside to block most of the airflow, keep bugs out etc. and it works very well - without allowing any fogging. I hate lots of air around my eyes (I'd make a lousy Harley pilot!) and they are perfect for me in that way. They're essentially goggles, but without the bulk. They're polarized and UV blocking, so they work as well as my regular sunglassed.

Good stuff!

Link to RMATVMC web site
Wherever I go, there I am

Paynes Creek 2016!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
16 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec EPS SE
09 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI 4x4 EPS

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:57 am

Not bad.

I have the WileyX glasses...very similar.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

trainman
Just opened an account at Cabelas

Postby trainman » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:01 pm

I too to not like air blowing in my eyes. They water so much I can't see. There was a discussion some time back about the Lane sunglasses. I bought a pair of their OTG, Over the Glasses sunglasses. I use them both for riding my ATV as well as riding my motorcycle. They have a foam strip and seal pretty good, but not completely. The best thing is they are only 18$ a pair.