Post Pile Reverse Superman

Now post your ride photos

Moderator: hemingray

blm510
Is tracking a shipment right now

Re: Post Pile Reverse Superman

Postby blm510 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:11 pm

Oh yea but now we carry FIRE EXTINGUISHERS . Haven't heard from Mr Green I wonder how the hot rod turned out last I heard he was planning on pulling the body off to see what dammage was done.

B
07 Brute Force 750

Mr. Green
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Mr. Green » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:18 pm

i ended up going through my insurance, and they wouldnt let me take off the plastics to see what was wrong. Talked to the dealer today, have most my parts in so far bill is 2k plus. My insurance company must hate me.... :twisted:
09 can-am renegade

blm510

Postby blm510 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Mr. Green wrote:i ended up going through my insurance, and they wouldnt let me take off the plastics to see what was wrong. Talked to the dealer today, have most my parts in so far bill is 2k plus. My insurance company must hate me.... :twisted:
Dude do you realise it hasn't been a year sence the last claim.

What about anything broke or dammaged under the body? Are they going to pay for the lawsuit because you were ridding flat out accross Moab and somthing broke an some one is injured because it wasn't repaired on the prior accident.

The insurance man (person) may have some stiulations for your next renewal .

B
07 Brute Force 750

Mr. Green
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Mr. Green » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:59 pm

blm510 wrote:
Dude do you realise it hasn't been a year sence the last claim.

What about anything broke or dammaged under the body? Are they going to pay for the lawsuit because you were ridding flat out accross Moab and somthing broke an some one is injured because it wasn't repaired on the prior accident.

The insurance man (person) may have some stiulations for your next renewal .

B
im sure he will, even if they double my rates ill keep it though. I also have injury to others as well as property covered as well under my current policy. I didnt add my self since i already have good health insurance.
09 can-am renegade

blm510

Postby blm510 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:42 pm

Mr Green
Every time I see pictures of that mishap I thank the lord you were OK it could have been so much worse.

Mike is tearing down his bike to do some repairs and I"m building skids for the foot boards so it will be a while till we will be ridding so you got time to put yours back together. Stay in tuch.

B
07 Brute Force 750