Bronco Canyon Ride

Talk about Trails. Got a good one? We want to know!

Moderator: hemingray

DRIVNMF
Wears Teal Eddie Bauer clothes

Bronco Canyon Ride

Postby DRIVNMF » Tue May 09, 2006 6:47 pm

We had a great time running the rocks this Sunday. Here are some pics...www.reno4x4.com/forum//atachment.php? I doubt this is gonna work., Pics are posted in ChitChat forum under Sunday quad ride. I'm glad the grizzly is easier to operate than this computer :? :lol:

http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3273

Edit: link fixed. Ken
uh oh

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Tue May 09, 2006 8:18 pm

Awesome pics!!!

Click EDIT on your post...to see how I linked the thread. You can't link to those pictures directly, because they're uploaded to a forum, which hides the actual location.

But you can use the URL button, to link to the forum URL. I went to your post....then swiped the URL in the browser....clicked the URL button, click PASTE and then URL button again to close the link.

Or you can just type and [/U R L] to close it.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

Chadd
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Chadd » Tue May 09, 2006 10:41 pm

Very nice country... Welcome aboard
2007 Can-Am 800 XT, Full skid Plates, HMF Exhaust, Dobeck EFI Controller, AKA Zuki Eater Huh Larry.

DRIVNMF

Postby DRIVNMF » Tue May 09, 2006 11:35 pm

Thanks. I will have that pic thing down w/ a little more time. Thank you for the info, now I just have to apply it. Looking forward to spending some trail time w/ others on this forum. The Con and Fordyce are constant dream material and seeing your pics makes it ever more enticing.
uh oh

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Wed May 10, 2006 9:10 am

Cool.

Where is Bronco Canyon? BTW...
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Wed May 10, 2006 9:18 am

Great photos..... But man, can you folks wear some helmets. Plz.....

I'd hate to see ya get hurt..... :)
Last edited by Mr. Miyagi on Wed May 10, 2006 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

TomZ
Is tracking a shipment right now

Postby TomZ » Wed May 10, 2006 2:32 pm

Mr. Miyagi wrote:Great photos..... But man, can you folks wear some helmets. Plz.....

I'd have to see ya get hurt..... :)
Right on!! The same thought occurred to me as I was looking at the pics.
'05 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O., 2.5 ci Warn Winch, PurePolari$ Brush Guard, Ricochet A-Arm Skid Plates, K&N Filter

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Wed May 10, 2006 2:39 pm

Unless those couple shots were just posed shots during a break.....the last group photo...all seem to have one.

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

DRIVNMF

Postby DRIVNMF » Wed May 10, 2006 3:21 pm

Ken wrote:Cool.

Where is Bronco Canyon? BTW...
B.C. sits east of reno between lockwood and virginia city. The Lagomarsino Canyon Petroglyhps are in the vicinity.
uh oh

DRIVNMF

Postby DRIVNMF » Wed May 10, 2006 3:57 pm

Mr. Miyagi wrote:Great photos..... But man, can you folks wear some helmets. Plz.....

I'd have to see ya get hurt..... :)
I am a true believer in the fact that safety comes first. There is a time and place for everything. We all have full-face helmets; including my two daughters, ages 11 and 10. Please correct me if I am wrong, constructive critizim is a learning tool of the unoffended. ATV helmet laws vary state to state. Utah, anyone under 18 wears a helmet. I know from several quad trips, including an epic 170 miles in moab. Nevada shows nothing. Cali., in my book, is mandatory; why give the sierra club a h20 cooler topic. If the trip deams it, yes, If the group we are riding w/ requires it...not a problem. I would be devastated if my wife sustained a head injury from not wearing her helmet. Off the soap box...........bottom line is we have fun and would hate to see that ruined by not wearing a helmet... :)
uh oh

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Wed May 10, 2006 5:35 pm

Kind of like playing catcher without a cup. . . not very smart, can be done, and gotten away with, but it would be a canidate for darwin awards (but no death involved from getting hit in the nuts, so no winner there)
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Wed May 10, 2006 10:23 pm

MrPolaris wrote:Kind of like playing catcher without a cup.
Experience? :-$

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

d2photo
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby d2photo » Thu May 11, 2006 7:00 am

Stupid is as stupid does
D2
www.peta-atv.com

'06 650 V2 Cat (roll count - 3) (rides w/o roll - 40

"You may not be the solution, but you can ALWAYS be part of the problem. It's good to contribute where you can"