summer atv trip

Talk about Trails. Got a good one? We want to know!

Moderator: hemingray

extreme atv rider
Just opened an account at Cabelas

summer atv trip

Postby extreme atv rider » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:23 pm

me and my friends live on the east coast looking for a good place in ca to take trip to this summer. looking for good atv riding and good place to stay for week or so close to riding area. total there will be any where from 6 to 15 of us total and we all like to party so something close to bar or party spot would be nice to. any idea's

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:14 pm

What type of terrain do you like? Rocks, pine trees and trails or sand and beach or desert and mine exploration? and.... What skill lever on average (what skill level is your weakest link) any women?
Last edited by Mr. Miyagi on Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:19 pm

I'm trying to think what's near a bar! :)

Downieville actually isn't a bad idea. The town is tiny, and not exactly a party town....but you can ride for miles. You can at least buy Beer in the Pizza joint.

If they don't want rocks...they can still ride around the Rubicon area. That main road, has a lot of logging road off shoots, Richardson Lake area and you can stay in the Tahoe City area and party there. Plus they can still pop down 80, and hit Fordyce Area and Signal.

Reno too. Moonrocks is just outside of downtown Reno.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

extreme atv rider

Postby extreme atv rider » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:53 pm

one girl will be joining us put shes not the weakest link. we have one guy we call baby huey. he knows how to ride and stuff but he has no comon sense. gets hurt alot we think he ate a lot of paint or glue when he was little. all we ride in here is mud and tight trails. want something diff. as far as bars an stuff if we can buy beer and stuff that would suit all of us just fine.

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:56 pm

So, what are you interested in doing? Rocks.... pine trees and trails, sand and beach or desert and mine exploration?
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Mrs.Polaris
Just realized teal ATV clothes are lame

Postby Mrs.Polaris » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:57 pm

extreme atv rider wrote:we have one guy we call baby huey. he knows how to ride and stuff but he has no comon sense. gets hurt alot we think he ate a lot of paint or glue when he was little.
Damn, that sounds familiar. Does he ride through mud puddles fast?
Hello, I'm Dusty's Biatch

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:00 pm

There goes Dusty changing his name again..... :)

Mrs.Polaris

Postby Mrs.Polaris » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:02 pm

Mr. Miyagi wrote:There goes Dusty changing his name again..... :)
More than the name has been changed

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:03 pm

BTW - You can't be, Dusty is a Biatch!!

extreme atv rider

Postby extreme atv rider » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:20 pm

yes he ride threw mud puddles fast along with streams an ponds and threw the tight trails he tends to make his own trails alot not real bright and he wonders why his 05 kodiak is dead. as far as trails we're looking for Mr. Miyagi any wear we can ride without getting in trouble is fine rocks trees trails are all fine no so much beach anything close to deep water will not be good for the kodiak :D .

Mrs.Polaris

Postby Mrs.Polaris » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:33 pm

just be aware that the Forest Circus is starting to limit where you can ride :cry: . Like Kent said the Tahoe area would be a good spot, close to day rides on the Rubicon and Fordyce, lot's of bar's close by, and the Nevada brothels are just up the road 8)

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:36 pm

Maybe that isn't Dusty...... To many correctly spelled words. lol......

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:52 pm

I am also much better looking than that yahoo there. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"