Trails Galore...

Talk about Trails. Got a good one? We want to know!

Moderator: hemingray

Lizard
Is tracking a shipment right now

Postby Lizard » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:46 am

I planted my vegitable garden last week(in a small greenhouse). It's freakin beautiful weather right now, although winters probably not over yet, I'm loving this while it lasts. Hopefully I'll be able to take a dent out of the rest of the yard work too. :D

My quad has turned into a garden cart toter. :( It's kind of sad.
Rincon that's dialed in.

Quadgoddess
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Quadgoddess » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:10 am

K guys rub it in!! lol.....Planting a garden eh? Must be nice.......I can't start a garden here till mid May... :shock:
It's about 25 right now and not 'warming' up for the next 15 days... :(
[url=http://carolann63.smugmug.com/]~My Pix~[/url]

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:33 am

Should be 81 today. lol.... It's nice to own a motorcycle.... :roll:
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:10 am

Mr. Miyagi wrote:BTW - I think the oldest thing in CA is Dan (our old guy).

We also have dusty.... He's the gayest guy in CA. lol....
I am very happy, you are right. . . I am the happiset person in CA cause I ride a honda and enjoy the outdoors. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:06 am

[Dusty's quote]I am very GAY, you are right. . . [/quote]

and Rainbow is his favorite color....
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:17 am

Mr. Miyagi wrote:Should be 81 today. lol.... It's nice to own a motorcycle.... :roll:
What kind of cycle do you own?
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:26 pm

I have a Yamaha V-star 1100 and a Yamaha Road Star 1600. Both cruisers....

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:29 pm

I am looking for something I can ride on te road and cruise with. . . decent power. . . able to tool around town and get decent gas mileage and also drive 100-200 miles and not get sore ass from the seat
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:34 pm

Also want to pay less than 3 grand if possible as this is not going to be ridden a ton
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:44 pm

Honda_man wrote:Also want to pay less than 3 grand if possible as this is not going to be ridden a ton

And a Partridge in a pair tree....
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:49 pm

Jezzzzzzzz.............. Not asking for to much. lol....

Ken, Do they still make transformers? Dusty, try looking at your local Toys "R" Us.... Maybe the Giraffe mascott can give you a hand.

I'd like the Lexis, with the 40" tires and on demand ALL wheel drive that get's 62MPG on the highway and floats with leather interior and the bling bling rims... WTF? Oh, and the optional blow up doll (I mean airbag)... lol

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:52 pm

Mr. Miyagi wrote:Jezzzzzzzz.............. Not asking for to much. lol....

Ken, Do they still make transformers? Dusty, try looking at your local Toys "R" Us.... Maybe the Giraffe mascott can give you a hand.

I'd like the Lexis, with the 40" tires and on demand ALL wheel drive that get's 62MPG on the highway and floats with leather interior and the bling bling rims... WTF? Oh, and the optional blow up doll (I mean airbag)... lol
Where do I get that blow up doll? I have a blow up sheep, but no dolls. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Quadgoddess
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Quadgoddess » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:26 pm

Honda_man wrote:Where do I get that blow up doll? I have a blow up sheep, but no dolls. . .
Here ya go....why get a blow-up when you can have the real thing.....cheap too!....1-800-I do-Sheep.......lol
[url=http://carolann63.smugmug.com/]~My Pix~[/url]

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:43 pm

lol.... She comes with velcro gloves for your riding enjoyment.....

Dude, if I were you I'd sell the Honda and never look back.....

way too funny.

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:02 am

that is one of the funniest things I have seen in ages. . . I am going to have to send this picture to my brother. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .