- Is Totally Obsessed
- Posts: 816
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:24 pm
- Location: You can hear the banjos
Info from ATV riders: http://www.atvriders.com/atvmodels/arct ... h2atv.html
'06 650 V2 Cat (roll count - 3) (rides w/o roll - 40
"You may not be the solution, but you can ALWAYS be part of the problem. It's good to contribute where you can"
- Forever On The trail - RIP
- Posts: 1086
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:50 pm
- Location: Chester Ca
- Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:38 pm
- Location: Klamath Falls, Or
- Certified: OBSESSED
- Posts: 1636
- Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:10 pm
- Location: BANNED
oldtrucks wrote:And it's got Competition Silver PanelsKen wrote:Holy crap....
Death with a thumb push.
Sorry...my bad...that makes it so much safer.
Ah...that explains the new color scheme...thanks Bill.MrBill wrote:Velcro sticks better to silver so when you put Velcro on your legs. You can hang on better
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest