I bought the PDF manual on eBay a few months ago. Quite nice to have for quick reference.The Modfather wrote:Oh, i was asking cuz I have a few PDF manuals and happen to have one for the BF750 - was going to pass it along. In there, it should show you how to remove the primary sheave.
edit: and measure the deflection of the belt to let you know if it's too loose or too tight.
- Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis
- Posts: 312
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: South Jordan, Utah
- Just realized teal ATV clothes are lame
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:19 am
- Location: Volcano, Ca.
http://www.highlifter.com/forum/How_To_ ... 669/tm.htm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests