New Brute

Be A Brute!

Moderator: hemingray

User avatar
zkeys
Is tracking a shipment right now
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:09 pm
Location: Ludlow Falls Ohio

New Brute

Postby zkeys » Thu May 24, 2007 6:52 pm

Well today I just picked up a leftover 06 BF 650 SRA and I am in love. Unfortunately I have only put 2 miles on it so far, but more will come. Great power, and it is very smooth. I have an upcoming weekend on some private land in Kentucky, and a trip to Moab in mid-June. Looking forward to riding!
Zack
06 Brute Force 650 SRA Green
Dynatek CDI
26" Mud Lite XL's on ITP Series 4

User avatar
Ken
Site Admin
Posts: 7501
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:23 pm
Location: Auburn, CA
Contact:

Postby Ken » Fri May 25, 2007 8:32 am

Coolio.


Larry is supposed to be in Moab in June...just don't know when exactly.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

DAVE
Is Totally Obsessed
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:16 pm
Location: Oroville, CA

Re: New Brute

Postby DAVE » Fri May 25, 2007 8:39 am

zkeys wrote:Well today I just picked up a leftover 06 BF 650 SRA and I am in love. Unfortunately I have only put 2 miles on it so far, but more will come. Great power, and it is very smooth. I have an upcoming weekend on some private land in Kentucky, and a trip to Moab in mid-June. Looking forward to riding!
Zack

XLNT machine.........In some ways better than the 750.....

8) 8) 8)
DAVE

Brute 750 Camo... 26'' MUDLITE XTR'S... Ramsey 3000 w/remote...eXplorist 400... Mair handguards... FlightCare Member

User avatar
ACLakey
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis
Posts: 457
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:38 pm
Location: Klamath Falls, Or
Contact:

Postby ACLakey » Fri May 25, 2007 9:08 am

Great quad. The Prarie/solid axle Brute is one of the greatest quads ever built.

User avatar
MrBill
Certified: OBSESSED
Posts: 1813
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Fair Oaks, Ca.
Contact:

Postby MrBill » Fri May 25, 2007 11:35 am

Ken wrote:Coolio.


Larry is supposed to be in Moab in June...just don't know when exactly.
http://www.utvrally.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211
04 500 HO SP w/ the RZR bling rims/tires and 2 03 Bomber GTX DI

User avatar
zkeys
Is tracking a shipment right now
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:09 pm
Location: Ludlow Falls Ohio

Postby zkeys » Fri May 25, 2007 12:39 pm

Yeah, I talked to Larry via PM. I will be out a few days after he leaves.
I did test a 750 and really liked it, however, I am a bigger guy and the rear IRS dove into each corner. The SRA slides really well and it just "feels" good. Plus, the wife approves of it!
Zack
06 Brute Force 650 SRA Green
Dynatek CDI
26" Mud Lite XL's on ITP Series 4

DAVE
Is Totally Obsessed
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:16 pm
Location: Oroville, CA

Postby DAVE » Mon May 28, 2007 3:31 pm

Junfan wrote:Great quad. The Prarie/solid axle Brute is one of the greatest quads ever built.
I agree.................. 8)
DAVE

Brute 750 Camo... 26'' MUDLITE XTR'S... Ramsey 3000 w/remote...eXplorist 400... Mair handguards... FlightCare Member


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest