Suzuki Vinson 500

King of Quads

Moderator: hemingray

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:08 am

I know that I personally have both a ride with Indpt rear suspension as well as a solid axle and I think that they both have their advnatages. I can do some decent things. I rode my indpt suspension for a few hours and then switched and I did not notice a difference.
Try leaving your driveway.... lol.
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

ash2042
Is tracking a shipment right now

Postby ash2042 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:02 am

Hey honda man, maybe you don't know what a good ride feels like
04.5 Sportsman 500 HO
Warn 2.5 winch

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:05 pm

I know that I personally have both a ride with Indpt rear suspension as well as a solid axle and I think that they both have their advnatages. I can do some decent things. I rode my indpt suspension for a few hours and then switched and I did not notice a difference. Maybe when I get old like the rest of you though I will feel the difference after a long days ride.
Hey Dickhead.... Your comparing your 1974 lime green Pinto to your 1975 brown Pinto.... They're both fricken lemons. Try comparing your Pinto quads to the Cadillac of quads. You'll never go back.

Ask your girlfriend (and, tell her to stop calling me).... lol.
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:59 pm

She must be calling you to tell you that she wnats her underwear back that you keep stealing from her and wearing around. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:02 pm

ash2042 wrote:Hey honda man, maybe you don't know what a good ride feels like
Well I did ride your mom and I have to say "I've had better"
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:39 pm

lol...

ash2042

Postby ash2042 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:18 am

Hey Honda man I did talk to my mom and she wanted me to tell you that she is not your typical rodeo ride you need to stay on longer than 8 seconds
04.5 Sportsman 500 HO
Warn 2.5 winch

camokids

Re: Suzuki Vinson 500

Postby camokids » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:44 am

translated courtesy of BING :lol:
Suzuki Vinson 500 represents an excellent opportunity in the mid-range of the ATV with a quality approach in its conception, from a current line, passing through a very complete equipment and possibilities off-road beyond doubt among 4WD 4 × 4 with slimming and a change that is a delight. The Vinson is certainly a good investment.

I think that if there is something that could take in face of Suzuki with its range of quads and ATV´s is your little advertising that makes them despite having the leading sport quad of sales catalogue, LTZ-400 and other so many top quality vehicles that they satisfy any option to buy whatever the claims of the user. In addition, in the side of the ATV´s nor evidenced a clear intention to get out of all the experience accumulated over the years in order to capture part of the market for such vehicles.

That is why it is not surprising that they will barely be Suzukis Vinson on roads and that there are to pass virtually unnoticed even if it is an option media very interesting by the versatility that presents the model itself to deal with any kind of challenge. Suzuki Vinson is a displacement designed media ATV to face any excursion with full guarantees of satisfaction with minimum complications as he possesses the technical solutions of other vehicles of higher performance and the level of equipment is more than notable, being one of its strengths that our protagonist does not lack anything
'07 CAN-AM Outlander XT MAX 800 V-twin efi

Ken
Site Admin

Re: Suzuki Vinson 500

Postby Ken » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:10 pm

I'm not sure what the end game is on these spammers. There's no link...no spam per se. Just bullshit posts dredging up 7 year old posts.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/