Cantina For The Con 2011 Info

Stuff to know...

Moderator: hemingray

Ken
Site Admin

Cantina For The Con 2011 Info

Postby Ken » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Info about Cantina for the Con 2011!
You may have heard about this event! It's the Rubicon Trail Foundation's 7th annual Cantina for the Con fund raiser held at the Loon Lake spillway on Labor Day weekend (September 3rd and 4th) Come and join us for the best tacos you will ever have on the trail! We would love to see you there, but if you can't make it it's okay. We’ll still take your money.

Make a donation for a chance to win some great prizes!

FAQ:

I don't live in the area can I still win?

YES, you can. We don't care where you live; we just want your support. So if you win a prize we will send it to you. We do ask that you pay for shipping if it's a large item.

Do I have to be at the event to win?

NO, you don't. We understand that you want to help us support the trail and might not be able to make it for whatever reason. (Even though you're missing out on great tacos.)

What amount can I donate?

We ask the you donate a minimum of $1. The more you donate the better your chance to win. For more information please pm me.

How do I make a donation??

A few ways to donate! We will gladly accept your check or money order made out to the Rubicon Trail Foundation (RTF) or you can buy tickets using your credit card. We ask if you would like to donate, please send an email to cantinadonations@gmail.com with the following information:

Your name
Home address
Phone Number
amount of donation

If you are purchasing by credit card, you can call me directly at 1-408-445-1601. If I do not answer, please leave your name and number and I will return your call as soon as possible. Please make sure to still EMAIL all the other information for your ticket purchase.
1 for $1
15 for $10
32 for $20
85 for $50
200 for $100

Please make your check or money order out to: Rubicon Trail Foundation

Send it to:
Cantina Donations
c/o Dave Gross
PO Box 24401
San Jose, CA. 95154

When your money is received, you will receive an email back with your individual ID# and your entry numbers. Please note this is not automatic and must be done by a real live person, so please allow us time to process your information.

Attention! Your funds must be RECEIVED by Wednesday, August 31st by 6pm!

Thanks for your support.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/