Hey Dusty.....

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Hey Dusty.....

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:51 pm

Check out my credits..... LOL.....
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:51 pm

Take that BITCH...... lol.
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:33 am

Now the games on. . . Bring it on big boy. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:38 am

Now the games on. . . Bring it on big boy. . .

Dude... Where's the CORVETTE in YOUR credits? lol.....[/b]

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:01 am

Mr. Miyagi wrote: Dude... Where's the CORVETTE in YOUR credits? lol.....[/b]
I do not need a corvette in my credits, I have a Toyota Tacoma, that is far better than that CORVETTE you have. . .and the color of your Vette, what are you trying to say?
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:27 am

Dusty - Just added to my list of credits and it didn't cost me anything....

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Thrasher » Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:15 am

oh brother...
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:29 pm

Hey Thrasher... Who's side you on Be-Otch?

Dude... If you can't hang with the big boys... Sell the Polaris and get a Honda... lol.

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Thrasher » Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:35 am

tacoma vs corvette = Oh brother..

I'll just pull up in my Ram and run both of ya'll over.

that vette would make for a nice ramp.

the tacoma i'll strap to the bumper and give it a nice drag down the block.
then i'll wait for ken to blaze by with the hummer and knock me into next week with his UAV (urban assault vehicle).

own a honda? beh...never...i'd rather walk. :D
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:41 am

Thrasher..... Yep, were still friends... You can use my Corvette for a ramp anytime bro... lol.

Fuk those sissy bed-wettin Honda boys...

I think Ken and the Family are on their way to the Rubicon as we speak. As usual I've got to work.

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:15 am

[quote="Mr. Miyagi"]and ALL of Dusty's girlfriends (if I want). quote]

I just noticed that you had this in your signature. . . I would offer you to try out staci, but like most women, she is out of your league, she only likes straight men and does not like to share. . . You can have sloppy seconds though on a past one of you want. . .

Work sucks. I am looking to go ride this coming weekend, anyone game?
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:35 am

Dude, you haven't heard?

Staci? Been there done that.... Where were you? lol...

You talkin the weekend of the 17th? Could be a winner....

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:43 am

That would be the weekend i am talking about. . .

Sunday am going to watch the Olympic trials. stacis cousin ,Staci Dragila is pole vaulting so we are going to watch her tear it up again. I am totally up for Saturday the 17th. Was thinking of doing fordyce trail maybe, or could do something else if there are any suggestions.

Staci will have to come and show you ladies how to really ride. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:56 pm

Cool... Might be a plan. Who's going??

and... What's up with Staci..... You guys hooked up AGAIN? lol.....

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:41 am

So far this weekend it is Me and Staci said she wanted to go, but she is not to sure of the heat factor. Not sure if she wnats to get riding clothes on when it will be so hot. I am trying to convince her that it is not to bad when riding but we will see. Am going to see about tracking anyone else down who might want to ride. . . will see what happens. . .

Staci and I ave beenfor about a month now. . . plus or minus. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .