I Don't know much about ATV's... But I do know that...

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

Yeti DHer
Wears Teal Eddie Bauer clothes

I Don't know much about ATV's... But I do know that...

Postby Yeti DHer » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:11 pm

I LIVE THE CLOSEST TO KEN!

Yeah, that's right. I'm ken's neighbor, the tall one who spied on ken through the window when ken shattered his truck window... :shock: :lol:

I thought I would register after a lot lurking here and there. I don't know anything but ATV's other than it looks like lots of fun. I'm actually a mountain biker, I race dowhill and I'm on the northstar ski resort downhill team. I'm also the team photographer and I shoot for a couple bike magazines.

If anyone has some free time, check out www.norcalphoto.com . It's my website.

Heres some sample shots... let me know what you think!

Wakeboarding @ folsom lake

Memorial day ride at Sly Park

Norba National @ Big Bear Lake, CA

Dan jumping on his 50...

And lastly... My truck. Remember ken, Ford rules, dodge drools... hahaha

Chris

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:57 am

Those are some really nice photos. . . I like. . .

I am a mountain biker as well as a WaterSkier, and ATVer. . . I usually do single track trails, I am man enough to ride up what I ride down though. . . . :wink:

I have a Santa Cruz Superlight, which I love and got my girlfriend hooked on it as well and she wants to get rid of her specialized and get a Santacruz as well. . .they are awesome. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:01 am

Mr Yeti man,
Went to look at the website and it appears your second page that you go to after the splash screen is not working. Getting a 404 page cannot be found. . . Just to let you know. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:59 am

Chris you rat bastard.

Those photos rule. I think we found our "official" ATV Obsession photographer.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:01 am

Oh...and sorry about the F Bombs....I was really pissed. But the Polaris Dealer split the cost of the window, so I have a $250 credit at the store...so I'm not as pissed.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:22 am

At least he gave you that much credit for the window.

Then again that is just what Ken needs, 250 bones of credit at the store, what will he get next for his quads. . . can he soup them up much more than he aleady has?
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Thrasher » Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:32 am

the polaris dealer split the cost? why is that?
because the brakes were broke and had they not been broke u would still have a window?
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:45 am

Dude... The Polaris credits for me.... which I'll use up in no time. lol... I've got a fricken list longer that Dusty's little pee pee...

Dusty, I can't believe you list your boat in your credits... First, What's the name of this official website "ATV Obsession" not "Boating Obsession" and second....

Malibu? Dude, why embarrass yourself. AGAIN?

lol......
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Thrasher » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:17 pm

340HP..my god..what kind of boat is it?

saw a triple 250 setup the otherday...i have some pix from the boat race weekend last week, i'll put em on my website, lot of boats and we were like 1.5 miles offhsore
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:57 am

Thrasher wrote:the polaris dealer split the cost? why is that?
because the brakes were broke and had they not been broke u would still have a window?

The brakes were broken, and they were brought in specifically to repair them. They obviously weren't fixed....since I went through my window.

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:36 am

Apperantly they mistook the quad for a speedway motor bike where there are no brakes. . .

Mr.M,
Suck nuts, ATVObsession BoatObsession, it is all an obsession. . . maybe the obsession is with you wanting to ride my honda and ski behind the Malibu. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .