hey Terry...

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

hey Terry...

Postby Thrasher » Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:31 am

2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:33 pm

As a matter of fact... Yes I do need one of those. lol.... I'm fuken workin and everyone else is @ Meadow lake.... I'm so pissed. Oh well.... Guess I'll go waterskiing.
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Thrasher » Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:33 am

i was in the bay yesterday (tampa bay) watching offshore powerboat races, we were in my buddys boat, we wound up bummin around floating around in the bay 1.5 miles offshore..more racing today, and we are gonna bring out the innertube w/rope and boogie board then go for a drag behind the boat.

maybe i'll have someone take my pic today and u guys can see my big ole tattoo'd self.

whee!
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:42 pm

You'll have to fill me in Monday Terry....Didn't sound like it went as planned.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:18 am

Mr. Miyagi wrote:As a matter of fact... Yes I do need one of those. lol.... I'm fuken workin and everyone else is @ Meadow lake.... I'm so pissed. Oh well.... Guess I'll go waterskiing.
Do not worry T, I was driving down to Montery for a wedding Sat so was not out having fun either. . .wanted to go riding Sunday but could not find anyone to go with me as all you other jocks were out on the trails already. . .

When is the next ride. . . ?
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:15 am

I'm going to the Rubicon camping on July 9 weekend. I know Jack isn't going. Not really a "riding" weekend, per se....as I'll have my Jeep. But we'll putt around.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:27 am

is anyone else bring their quads that weekend. Staci wants to ride and not sure if she is ready for that ride yet would be my only hold up.
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:56 pm

You'll have to fill me in Monday Terry....Didn't sound like it went as planned.
Lovely weekend... Friday I worked 13 hours. Saturday . I worked 13 hours (did go cycling). Sunday I worked 10 hours (did go water-skiing).

It [/b]SUCKED..... Coulda, woulda, shoulda... been fricken Quadding.
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:35 pm

Bitch bitch bitch. . .

I am so ready for more vacation, I had last week off and I am already ready for another one. . . 4 weeks and I am there again, in the mean time lets go ride. . . July 10th I am up for whatever you have going. Ken mentioned he was jeeping that weekend on the Rubicon, so maybe perhaps. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:02 am

July 10th I am up for whatever you have going
You gonna join my at work? I've got a Whosale lending office in Walnut Creek moving that weekend.... Might be able to go the 11th?

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Thrasher » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:53 am

i've always hated it when a clinic or dept wants to move on the weekends...that just sux, but i understand the why of it..
i think the ones that are even worse is when they decide at the last minute to do it AFTER work hours or the crack ass of dawn before work hours...
((/begin sarcasm)4:30pm - hey, can u be in at 5:30 am tomorrow? the housekeeping linen supervisor is moving her desk 12' and u need to be there to hook it back up..(/end sarcasm))

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:37 am

I also cannot stand it when the clients I am at want to go live after a holiday weekend. . . what that means to us contractors is that we get to miss teh holiday and work 60 hours weekends to support the go live. . . to the client they see it as a one time thing, but what they do not realize is that they are only one client that we help, we have to spend time with 10 others a year so it starts to add up and consultants mis a lot of family and vacation times. . . IT SUCKS. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:38 pm

Jezzzzzz.... You bunch of snivling wedwetters..... You two need to rent a room and strap one on..... lol.

Although you both have a good point....

OT, OT, OT, OT,,,, $$$$$$

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:39 am

If this job would pay overtime that would be a different story, but as we are paid on a flat salary and then if we work some god awful amount of hours we can make a bonus, but nothing is guranted. You take a vacation you are screwed, you loose out on that bonus. . . It sucks donkey arse. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:16 am

That sucks.....

I'm hourly... lol.