pictures..........

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

ash2042
Is tracking a shipment right now

pictures..........

Postby ash2042 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:44 pm

I can't wait to see your pictures from your up coming rides, don't forget to post the pictures.
04.5 Sportsman 500 HO
Warn 2.5 winch

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:18 pm

You bet.

I actually am STILL KICKING myself, for not having pictures of Terry and I riding in 10 feet of snow 2 weeks ago. Then of course, there is Terry Impaling himself on a tree stump.

DOH!
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:43 am

That is where thrashers Helmet cam would have come in perfect. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:48 pm

Yeah....www.atvobsession, sponsored by Dramamine and Malox.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Thrasher » Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:22 am

which brings me to this point...

why is it , I can go all day long riding roller coasters, and other rides, getting my ass thrown over my head...yadda yadaa at amusement parks, but u go into the one ride where it's the video screen in the room that moves and shakes that makes me want to hurl....WTF!
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:22 pm

Shit.

Now see...These are the times, I want to KICK TERRY in the fucking balls. Cause I could sit here, and type out a really clear and concise explanation...but then Terry would blast me for being a know-it-all.

Remember the snatch block?

The reader's digest version. People get motion sickness for 2 reasons. Either their inner-ear FEELS moving, but the eye/brain doesn't detect it (Ocean)...OR Eye/Brain sees motion and the Inner Ear doesn't feel anything.

I don't get motion sickness...even as a kid...nasty stuff fishing...and nothing.

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:26 am

ROFL..... What a statement. Readers Digest version.. lol. I don't even have to say anything for ken to know what I'm thinking... lol.

Let's see, Ken.. should I take my glove off before I pick up and eat the teriyaki nugget...... that was funny. lol...

BTW - I got about 50 to 60 fricken mosquito bites..... DEET, a must on any future trips.
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Thrasher » Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:20 pm

Mr. Miyagi wrote: Let's see, Ken.. should I take my glove off before I pick up and eat the teriyaki nugget...... that was funny. lol...

ok...u have to clue us uninformed in on this one...gloves off and a terryaki nugget, do I want to know?
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:37 pm

I opened a bag of teriyaki nuggets to eat and dropped the bag on the front of my quad. It fell.. opened side down and a couple of nuggets fell out.

So... Ken aka: the post office guy on cheers started explaining to me the best way to pick em up? He went into this fricken long disertation... You had to have been there.... As soon as I looked up at him he started laughing.... Opps.

Anyway Thrasher, when you movin to NorCal. Ken can show you the proper way to go UP the ramp... (cuz Ken used to do drivers training U know) couple of hours of that.... you might graduate going back down the ramp... lol. He's never gonna talk to me again....

Did you see the latest trip pix's?
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:55 pm

fawker.

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director