When can we ride again

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

When can we ride again

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:21 am

So when is alls machines going to be ready to roll again. My hondas are sitting ready to ride. . . They feel neglected and with the new Boat they are going to be come very jealous or not being take out. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:38 am

This Sunday (Meadow lake) and the following weekend I believe "the Rubicon".
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:00 pm

and how on earth are those rides going to help me. . .weddings planed for the next 3 weekends. . . can I blow off my brothers wedding to go ride? is that ok?
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:14 pm

Sorry dude.

It's Meadow Lake TEST drive this Sunday.

The following weekend, is camping at Meadow Lake...Snow on Road permitting.

I heard guys Almost made it to meadow lake LAST weekend (June 6). So I'm hoping by June 25, we'll be ok.

Dude...ATV RIDING? BROTHERS WEDDING?

DUH!!!

We're leaving at 9AM. :)
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:32 pm

LEts see, wedding @ 5, can I make it from meadow lake to Chico in time to get showered and pictutes, actually screw showers, can I just make it there in time. I will ride with the tux on. This is only the younger brothers wedding, not chads, since I am not the best man here do not have to set the tone unlike chads. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Thrasher » Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:43 pm

I'm there!

I wish...damn..

what kind of temps ya'll lookin at out there?

camping this time of year...what a dream...as long as it has A/C i'm all over it.

do ya'll just ride out to the middle of 'nowhere' and setup a camp spot? or do ya'll have a spot u regularly hang out at?
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:03 pm

Up there...it's 60's/70's during the day....40's at night (still).

We just camp where ever. Though we do have favorite spots..Like Rubicon Springs. I have many pictures from there on the site.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Thrasher » Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:13 pm

sweetness! those temps are awesome! i love that! i'll take even colder!

a few years ago we went camping up in N florida on new years...it dropped to 14 that nite. was awesome! woke up with a thin layer of ice inside the tent walls from what we presume was condensation from our breathing inside the tent?
the springs/river we were camped next too was nothing but a fog from the 72 degree water.
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:58 pm

the only problem with our mountains is we can get afternoon thundershowers 3-4 times a week. they only last about 150 minutes usually though and then clear up as blue as it was before it started, but it does cool it off and make forosme great smells. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .