National Forest Camping: Do you leave your gear alone?

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Thrasher » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:50 am

Ken wrote:
Thrasher wrote:beware of the rainbow people in the forests....modern day hippies that live in the forests......they are a bad problem down here when they make it this way......u can lose a truckload of stuff quickly...if left unattended for any ammount of time.

In California....the rainbow people would turn into a popcicle from either the cold, or the 15 feet of snow. That's definitely a Florida thing.
weird cult people.

not just florida, they are national, i've read articels about them from here to CA...they are the freaky hippie people, not a bunch of...uh....pinko limp wrists hanging out in the forest making mad monkey butt love to each other...well, they could be doing that too i guess..but i'd rather not know.

they are a huge problem.

last year a ranger warned us about them, but we already knew they were in the area by the from shit cars driving around, to the white dudes with dreads who looked like they have not bathed in months. all down to the freaky nasty but liberal chicks (so i understand) who i wouldnt touch with even Miyagi's pecker (h0h0)....who knows what kind of 'social diseases' they may have.

i'd still say be careful in the forests, theres always a first time.

then u have psychos like this, who drive 2-2.5 hours up to the forest, and blow away a couple just because he wanted to be a serial killer.

http://www.ocala.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti ... /1025/news

this guy who did this doesnt live too far from me, and friends and I camp/ride up in Ocala National forest all the time.....
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]