new here

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Leaks are evil

Postby MrPolaris » Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:52 am

I know when I saw the nail in there I was half laughing at the bad luck Ken was having with his tires . . . Hence the reason that there are a few pictures of the May 15th trip of Ken pumping a tire along the trail . . . Next time we go we need to bring 150-gallon air compressor . . . if not for his tires, for his inflatable mattress that he brought to sleep on.
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Thrasher » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:36 am

heh, sounds like i need one of those too for my double stacked, huge, bigger than my bed, airmattress for when i go camping.

that just sucks..out in the middle of nowhere....thats incredible..what luck.
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

My own personal thoughts

Postby MrPolaris » Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:53 pm

I think that Mr.Mayagi put the nail there to get back at Ken for all thet iems that he harassed him. But that is just me. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:53 pm

Ken....... um, I'm speechless. Dude, my quads like spiderman.... I get traction form any angle. Can you tell me the one about the snatch-block again..... I'm ready for bed. yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...... lol.

BTW - I hate your fricken wife..... She impailed me on the Cindi issue. I'm still laughing..... Hat's off to the HO....... lol. Gotta love her.....
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:39 pm

That was GREAT.

For those that don't know. Terry met a woman...Don't want to know how. She saw my wife on the site, and wanted to know about Quad's and Motorcycles.

So...My wife has another guy in the group, Larry send an email to the group, saying that he and Cindy were going riding this weekend, so she could check out a Quad (Terry's is in the shop, so he wouldn't have been able to go this weekend).

Terry called first thing in the morning.....He was cool...but DEFINITELY concerned...."Uh..Dude...do you know anything about Cindy and Larry going riding?"

Uh...Nope.
(stew longer, young padawan)
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Any updates

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:35 am

So was there any updates from Larrys weekend?
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:08 am

ROFL..... Rude Fuks.... All of yuz....
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Re: Any updates

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:43 am

Honda_man wrote:So was there any updates from Larrys weekend?

or do we have to wait 9 months to find out. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:02 am

That was one of your best responses to date..... Hats off. Can't wait to run over your ass.... lol.

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:06 am

I can't believe a guy who rides a HONDA is giving ME grief.... Dude, you should be watching your back. and.... Drive a Honda and You'll Die cold and alone....

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Honda Men do it with their Wheels down

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:13 am

Well I just had to join in the fun of giving you a hard time. . .Need to enterain my brain some how on this client, cause sitting here documenting how to do what I am doing SUCKS worse than watching paint dry, or riding a Polaris. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

ash2042
Is tracking a shipment right now

Postby ash2042 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:08 pm

This is great I can't believe a post stating I am new here has went this far and been this funny.
04.5 Sportsman 500 HO
Warn 2.5 winch

Ken
Site Admin

Re: Any updates

Postby Ken » Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:10 pm

Honda_man wrote:
Honda_man wrote:So was there any updates from Larrys weekend?

or do we have to wait 9 months to find out. . .

It's a misty eyed moment...our baby Dusty is growing. Awesome come back line.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:40 pm

I agree.... Ol' boys growing up. He'll be walking soon....

and... ASH2042.... See what you started Be-Otch. lol.....

It's OK, we're still glad to have you....

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:45 pm

soon I will graduate from a cool honda to a Bitching honda if I can talk my self into buying a Motorcycle as well. I do really like the Yamaha WR 250, it was sweet, but then I am getting out of the honda bikes and into the Yamaha. . .
Last edited by MrPolaris on Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .