New anti-motorized site

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

mtrider
Just realized teal ATV clothes are lame

New anti-motorized site

Postby mtrider » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:44 pm

This site just made me want to thowup. They make it seem everyone who does motorized recreation is a "Wreckreation Nazi". :(
the site is called Thrill Craft
www.stopthrillcraft.org

Kodiak
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Kodiak » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:29 am

i watched 2.09 minutes and wanted to shoot my computer what moronS!! since when is speed and loud noise a bad thing. this is just another example of people forcing their preferences on other people. i will say that atv throwing mud looked AWESOME!! it was probably in his own back yard too. what idiots. i bet they support obama too OHHH!! ok im done.
Angelo

My Business mention ATV Obsession and i will hook you up.
http://www.mygemologist.com
K0HMR
My ATV!!
2006 Kodiak 450
warn 2500 winch, heated hand grips, and full custom skid plates with wrap around steel fender guards :) and 25" Bighorn tires

Pa Pa Jack
Just opened an account at Cabelas

Postby Pa Pa Jack » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:07 pm

Found this on an other forum. Just another way to to play their game. I know it is posted on quit a few forums now. We can all do this too.

Leave no stone unturned..
Use every weapon available..

Looked up stopthrillcraft.org's registrar, GoDaddy... for once, godaddy's policies are in my favor! Sent this morning... I urge you to do the same.

to PR@godaddy.com
date Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 9:18 AM
subject stopthrillcraft.org in violation of your user agreement.
mailed-by fbox.net

In regards to the DNS records held by you for stopthrillcraft.org. The content of the site violates your policy "5. NO UNLAWFUL CONDUCT OR IMPROPER USE." The site under the category of "...activities designed to defame, embarrass, harm, abuse, threaten, slander or harass third parties...", states claims and statistics with no data proof of these claims, hence slandering the Off Highway Vehicle "thrillcraft" community. They state many times on the website, airpolution, destruction of habitat and other unsupported facts, being stated as facts. As defined by Webster's Dictionary;

Slander:
1 : the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation
2 : a false and defamatory oral statement about a person

Under those definitions, this site uses slander in it's campain against the OHV community, by stating statistics and comments that are not backedup with data. Please take actions as stated in your terms of use. Thank you.

-Aaron Wilson

This is one of the mod's on the Toy Hauln Hooligans Forum, good pep's for sure.
Jack Terpack
Hodges, SC

SP800, 700 Grizz

roon101
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby roon101 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:09 pm

from my experaice with fishing and hiking that this moron seem to embrase.is that i know lot of us have cleaned up more trash then we have taken in but of corse none of that is posted in that laim excuse for a video

I noticed they left out the fact that most hikers leave trash on the off road trails that we use. it is a fact that most hikers will leave trash 9-times out of 10 due to not wanting to carry the extra waight in there packs

i would love for this guy to show us the style of house and car he drives to show us how enviromently frendly he is and if motor cycles polute the air so much why are all of the green shows such as WASTED promoting that we ride them to save the air quility and gas in our envroiment that is a proven fact and is why we don't half to smog our motorcycles.
06 Polaris sportsman EFI 500 H.O.
25inch maxxis big horns.

DAVE
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby DAVE » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:06 pm

Well I don't know what to say........ I have seen the light and realize the error of my ways......All my stuff is for sale. my quads, landcruiser and jet boat.

if your interested in my stuff let me know........

Please stop killing the planet..

:wink:
DAVE

Brute 750 Camo... 26'' MUDLITE XTR'S... Ramsey 3000 w/remote...eXplorist 400... Mair handguards... FlightCare Member

d2photo
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby d2photo » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:02 pm

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!
D2
www.peta-atv.com

'06 650 V2 Cat (roll count - 3) (rides w/o roll - 40

"You may not be the solution, but you can ALWAYS be part of the problem. It's good to contribute where you can"

mtrider
Just realized teal ATV clothes are lame

Postby mtrider » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:30 pm

One of our ATV dealers that i buy my quads from has been trying to reach the guys that are listed as contacts. They have sent them e-mails and left them voice mail. They have not heard a peep from either one. The owner of the dealership was fit to be tide when i showed him the site. :evil:

Atila
Just opened an account at Cabelas

Postby Atila » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:51 pm

Thats funny, the last time i saw picture of the everest all i saw where the tons of garbage and air bottle left by hikers.