THANK YOU TO ALL!! 3rd Annual Mr. Miyagi is a wrap!

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

cajungal64
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis

Postby cajungal64 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:16 pm

Honey, I am sure Terry was with us, Probably why everyone is still in one piece...But my guess would be you sat on your camera and these are pics of the inside of your pocket! "You Decide"... :wink:

Ken wrote:Call it coincidence....call it spooky.....call it whatever you want. But Saturday night, you guys at the fire saw me snap a few pictures...I shot 5 pictures.

Well...when I went to look at the pictures....I had 42 "Ghost" shots...just grey and black between picture 1 and 2.....

I didn't take ANY of these pictures... Here's a shot of the folder. You can see 1 fire photo...then 42 grey pictures and then the next photo at the fire.

You decide.

Lori

Polaris 800 which I bum from the webmaster!!!

[i]If ya gonna run with the big dawgs, you gotta quit pissin' on the porch with the poodles![/i]

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:52 pm

cajungal64 wrote:But my guess would be you sat on your camera and these are pics of the inside of your pocket! "You Decide"... :wink:
That's a nice easy theory....except 2 things.

It was night AND in my pocket...so either it would be all WHITE from the flash or All Black from no flash.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

hemingray
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby hemingray » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:05 pm

Maybe there is a person between 9131340 and 9131347... Hmmm.
Last edited by hemingray on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hemingray
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby hemingray » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:12 pm

What's really going on in Lori's mind:

Honey, I am sure Terry was with us, [Has Ken had his meds today?] Probably why everyone is still in one piece...[Where are those damned pills??] But my guess would be you sat on your camera and these are pics of the inside of your pocket! [Here they are... "honey, I have a special little treat for you!"]

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:57 pm

Dave....I'd really rethink that whole camping thing....I think the day ride was just fine. :wink:
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/