ATV'er please read

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

FishaHallic
Aka: Fishoil

ATV'er please read

Postby FishaHallic » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:31 pm

Scott, I will be spending Friday and Saturday night in Sacramento and was wondering if I can hook up with you maybe sometime Saturday or Sunday and pick up 2 stickers?

Now for the problem. Thanks to the kindness of a member of a fishing website I belong to I have been invited to fish on Saturday and Sunday both in your area. I know we are leaving early both days but I don't know what time we are getting back. I would like to be able to hook up with you and get those stickers but if you have plans or something happens and we can't hookup then I will have to pick them up later.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Dave

BTW, if you want to see some BIG bass this guy has caught check out this site http://calfishing.com/gallery/v/members ... ss-Photos/
07 King Quad with a little bling,
3.0 Warn Winch
Garmin 60CSX GPS (Update) broke this in rollover.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:36 pm

If Scott dumps them off at my house....You can snag 'em there too.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

ATV'er
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby ATV'er » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:52 pm

I will print some new stickers off tomorrow (thurs). Depending what time you are heading this way on friday. I work at the ridge golf couse in auburn. Exit 123 the bell road exit, I could meet you there and you could pick up some stickers or I could meet you some where over the weekend. I am free all weekend execpt I work from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. on the weekend. But I am free after that. My cell is 916-207-7728

Its $5 a sticker. Thats basically to cover the cost of making the stickers without really any profit.

FishaHallic

Postby FishaHallic » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:32 pm

I will be staying at a hotel near the corner of Watt Ave and 50 this weekend is that anywhere near you Scott?
3.0 Warn Winch

FishaHallic

Postby FishaHallic » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:47 pm

Ok, I just checked on mapquest and I don't think I will have time to meet you in the AM. The guy I am meeting lives in Sacramento and we will be heading west at 7 am and I will have to get up early to have a good breakfast before I go fishing. I don't want to put you out on your weekend so we may have to wait until we meet for another ride, and $5.00 per sticker sounds fine to me I would need (2).

BTW, that looks like a Sweeaaaaat golf course. It looks like you guys are doing a great job from the pictures I saw on the web. Is that a private course and do you play golf?
3.0 Warn Winch

ATV'er
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby ATV'er » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:42 am

Thanks, It is a public golf course. I play golfm and have been playing about once a week when I have time. But I have been very busy taking care of the place. If you want to PM your cell phone number and then give me a call when you think you will be back to the hotel on friday or saturday night I could come by at meet you. I live in rocklin so I could jump on th fwy and it wouldn't take long to get there and at night its not to far down to watt. What hotel were you staying at also.

cajungal64
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis

Postby cajungal64 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:53 am

FishaHallic wrote:I will be staying at a hotel near the corner of Watt Ave and 50 this weekend is that anywhere near you Scott?
Hey Dave, We will be home all day Sunday playing on the mini-truck course. If Scott dumps them here, you will pass us on the way back to your house. May be easier than trying to plan on the fly...
Lori

Polaris 800 which I bum from the webmaster!!!

[i]If ya gonna run with the big dawgs, you gotta quit pissin' on the porch with the poodles![/i]

ATV'er
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby ATV'er » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:32 am

Either way works for me. Let us know what you decide.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:07 am

Lori needs hers anyway....stop by dufus.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

FishaHallic

Postby FishaHallic » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:38 am

Lori, if you don't mind that would be great. I have no idea what time I will be done fishing it will be up to the guy with the boat, so Scott if it is not too far you can drop them off with Lori or Ken and if you guys can pay Scott I will pay you. If all this sounds good Lori or Ken if you could pm me your address and phone # I will google it and call you when I am on my way home on Sunday, I am sure it will be late afternoon or early evening.

All this for a couple of stickers, but hey they are nice looking stickers and "I gotta support the team".

Thank you Scott, Lori and Ken
3.0 Warn Winch

ATV'er
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby ATV'er » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:38 pm

That sounds great. Lori or ken I will be over after work tomorrow afternoon to drop off those stickers. Most likely between 2-3 pm.

MrBill
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby MrBill » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Stickers
Mrbill wants stickers.
04 500 HO SP w/ the RZR bling rims/tires and 2 03 Bomber GTX DI

ATV'er
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby ATV'er » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:55 pm

I can make more stickers. Just let me know when you want them.

cajungal64
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis

Postby cajungal64 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:39 am

MrBill wrote:Stickers
Mrbill wants stickers.
Hey Mr. Bill, come on by on Sunday while the boys... I mean "grown" men play on the R/C car track. You can have my sticker until new ones are made. I can't put my on till I wash my car and that may happen sometime in July!!! :) Besides... I miss you! :wink:
Lori

Polaris 800 which I bum from the webmaster!!!

[i]If ya gonna run with the big dawgs, you gotta quit pissin' on the porch with the poodles![/i]

hemingray
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby hemingray » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:45 am

So much drama over stickers!! :-D