The ASH Vs Richard Butt Heads Thread

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

Ken
Site Admin

The ASH Vs Richard Butt Heads Thread

Postby Ken » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:02 pm

Here's a place for you to play....welcome.
Last edited by Ken on Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

richardcranium
Just realized teal ATV clothes are lame

Postby richardcranium » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:26 am

Thank you for the welcome

ash2042
Is tracking a shipment right now

Postby ash2042 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:30 am

Hey dumbass, Ken posted the welcome note in January where have you been.
04.5 Sportsman 500 HO
Warn 2.5 winch

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:22 am

ash2042 wrote:Hey dumbass, Ken posted the welcome note in January where have you been.
ash2042, why do you have to be such a dickhead. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

ash2042

Postby ash2042 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:39 am

Hey Hondaman if you knew Richard you would understand why. He likes to be screwed with, I work with him side by side for a 24 hour shift, we are just having a little fun. I guess it is ok for you to screw around with the guys on this forum that you know, but for other people to mess with each other you take offense. I apologize for being a dickehead. I will stop posting replies like that and keep all my post to a more serious matter. I was just trying to get Richard and jqff to join in a bit more.
04.5 Sportsman 500 HO
Warn 2.5 winch

richardcranium

Postby richardcranium » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:09 pm

Your right He is a dickhead at work and off the job. He has a big mouth that will get him in trouble. He always screws things up.

ash2042

Postby ash2042 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:19 pm

So Richard you finally admit who you are.
04.5 Sportsman 500 HO
Warn 2.5 winch

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:19 pm

I just did not kow if yo uwere being serious as i did not know you. . . by all means keep doing it now that I know you are not being a jack ass. . .

I mean we raz Miyagi all the time, not only cause he owns a polaris, but because he cannot keep it on all 4
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

ash2042

Postby ash2042 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:23 pm

That is kinda why I screw with Richard, he never goes riding with us but he has all the latest and greatest from the catalogs. See his last post he busted my nuts, I am finally getting him to post soome replies, I only wish I could get him to ride.
04.5 Sportsman 500 HO
Warn 2.5 winch

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Thrasher » Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:24 pm

Honda_man wrote:. .

I mean we raz Miyagi all the time, not only cause he owns a polaris, but because he cannot keep it on all 4
i heard you have been doing some yourself there lately, flipper.. :)
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:47 pm

Hey Hondaman if you knew Richard you would understand why. He likes to be screwed with, I work with him side by side for a 24 hour shift, we are just having a little fun. I guess it is ok for you to screw around with the guys on this forum that you know, but for other people to mess with each other you take offense. I apologize for being a dickehead. I will stop posting replies like that and keep all my post to a more serious matter. I was just trying to get Richard and jqff to join in a bit more.
Ash... See what we have to deal with in California. Dickhead #2 (Dusty AKA: Honda_Man). Our catalog (driveway) quadder..... lol.

Don't mine him.... He has no P-NUS.
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

ash2042

Postby ash2042 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:02 pm

Hey Miyagi, Are you calling me dickhead #1.. :lol:
04.5 Sportsman 500 HO
Warn 2.5 winch

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:55 pm

Jesus...we have enough dickheads to assign numbers. Sad.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

richardcranium

Postby richardcranium » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:42 pm

We all have kids that we are trying to raise and still hold a regular job. Ash has no kids and a new wife that he should be home banging instead of riding. He wants to bust someone's nuts because they cant ride with him. We must first say that they bought their Polaris for work around the house and not for weekend fun. Go ahead and bust their nuts,,, they have read all of the post previously. I'm sorry,,,but their kids will go much further in their memory than his. He decides that his wife and no kids means nothing to him. He is an asshole. If you think he is "ole my god" (right) than you must be right, however we were very mistaken by your website that would alow this kind of behavior. Ash is (again) a loud mouth that will try to sugar coat everything. GO AHEAD AND CHAT WITH A LOUD MOUTH. He will cut everyone down in time to come.

p.s. Hondaman. Your ok,,, WATCH OUT, YOUR NEXT,,,,ash worked at a honda dealership and bought a honda and sold it for a polaris. He says that a honda is the best. Sounds like he does not know what he wants. however he will bust your nuts for owning one. That is some of the stuff he does. He will try to tell you all kind of lies to make himself look good. He always wants to be a loud mouth punk!!!

He is to cheap to have phone or internet at home. This guy is so cheap that he will borrow tools from everyone at work and not ever buy them because it may cost money. I thought that this was a site based around our obsession. I would revoke his membership based on his attitude and lack of respect of other members that SHARE THE OBSESSION and not the obsession of abuse.

We don't talk much to this guy and he has no idea who we are ( yet, been trying to figure it out) . We are tired of reading his crap of cutting down people, so we must come forward for everyone that feels that this guy is a loud mouth. IF YOU AGREE POST maybe he will stop or go away.

ash2042

Postby ash2042 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:00 am

I think someone has sand in their clit. Richard you mentioned something about lack of respect for those that "Share the OBSESSION". If you read the site name it states, ATV OBSESSION, A site based around our obsession: RIDING ATVS. So Richard, I must ask, do you really share the obsession? I find it funny that most everytihng you post has absolutely nothing to do with atvs. It is also funny you can call me cheap because I choose to use a cell phone over a house phone. I think driving to Florida to get a used forest service jeep from the virgin islands is also cheap.
A few things Richard says is true, I will admit I did sell Honda atvs, along with Suzuki and Yamaha. I did not sell my Honda to get the Polaris as stated by Richard.
I respect Richard for putting his kids first, that is the way it should be. I also feel kids should never come second to riding atvs, but Richard why do you lie when people ask you to go riding.(church, and picking up a piano, just to name a few). Well Richard keep working that atv :lol: I hope it starts the next time YOUR ready to work :D
04.5 Sportsman 500 HO
Warn 2.5 winch