I'm may be a BIT out of place....

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

DarrOn
Just realized teal ATV clothes are lame

I'm may be a BIT out of place....

Postby DarrOn » Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:01 am

I ride ATV's...and LOVE it. There is a TON of unused land around my house, and I ride around all the time. But unfortunately, I rarely am able to goto Big Bear, Glamis, etc. to ride. And, right now, I ave no bike. My Dad had two Scramblers, but one was stolen from his office, and the other he sold to my brother. Now, he regrets it, and is buying another(thanks in part because of Ken's recomendation). Anyways, while I may not be as obsessed as some others on here....I do LOVE it.
Unt!

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:26 pm

When you buy an ATV and move to Sacramento...you'll be officially obsessed.

BTW..where is Murietta?
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

DarrOn

Postby DarrOn » Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:34 pm

In directly in-between LA and San Diego. Guitar World called Murrieta the "Nowehere zone of southern california." I am about 2 hours from LA and SD. I live so close to a bunch of cool stuff, yet so far away. But it cool, I live NEAR a subburbon area, and by that I mean like ten minutes away. So I live close to the, say, ten minutes from school. But ALL around my house, I am SURROUNDED by rolling hills. SOme private property. Some not. ALL bitchin'. In fact, right behind my house, is a track my Dad made when I was about ten. Whenever he brings home the ATV's, we race for hours man. It's great. DAMNIT Ken, now I need those quads!
Unt!

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:52 pm

Ahh the makings of a young Jedi we have here. . . Quads, Gasoline, fire, steaks, beer . . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

DarrOn

Postby DarrOn » Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:18 pm

Let me put it this way....If owning a honda means being a Jedi....then give me a black robe and make my voice sound like James Earl Jones...
:twisted:
Unt!

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:00 pm

LOL....Muhaaaaaaa
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

DarrOn

Postby DarrOn » Sat Jan 24, 2004 11:39 am

Well, this KIND of sucks, to say the least...but my Dad is having some financial trouble right now, so we're gonna have to hold off on getting the ATV's for a while. Bummer. But you guys can still teach me the ropes!
Unt!