Now ATVwild ....you have to read this!

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

Extreme_Velocity
Is tracking a shipment right now

Now ATVwild ....you have to read this!

Postby Extreme_Velocity » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:37 pm

Geeze, This is pretty funny and not serious, but I thought it would be fun to share. I get in trouble almost every week (I'm smiling) with all these website folks. Give away vids and still get trouble! Next thing you know I'll have to have a raffle license or something. Had to laugh when I read the "prior knowlegde" part...I'm just having fun.

Extreme_Velocity:

We have noticed the contest in the outpost with the PM giveaway. Great idea and we have had some great feedback on your idea. We also noticed that you mention that members should stay tuned for future contest etc... here on ATVFRONTIER.com.

It is ATVF policy to try to allow a very open community within the site and to other ATV communities / business's as well. However we do need and would appreciate prior knowledge of such contests so that they can first, be approved / allowed to take place and secondly given guidelines in which to be held. Otherwise, we will have others follow the example (and others have attempted) and then what is the point of advertising, participating in the site etc......since it can border on solicitation.

I hope you understand our position and encourage you to contact us to continue with your contests to benefit our membership and yourself.

Thanks and take care,

Scott Monroe
www.atvfrontier.com
Last edited by Extreme_Velocity on Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Extreme_Velocity
Is tracking a shipment right now

Postby Extreme_Velocity » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:47 pm

by the way, the admin guy's username is "weasel"javascript:emoticon(':D')
Last edited by Extreme_Velocity on Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keith Strong
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Keith Strong » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:56 pm

I dont wanna be a downer, but I think its ok for him to ask that. I would want that if you were pimpin over on www.rps4wd.com (Which you are welcome to do BTW ;) ) I think everyone has seen the enormous success of Pirate4x4 and wants a little piece of the pie. When they start charging you like pirate does is when I might ask what the value of it is....

Just my .02
07 Suzuki BlingQuad

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:01 am

Keith Strong wrote:I think everyone has seen the enormous success of Pirate4x4 and wants a little piece of the pie.
I agree with that statement.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/