Upgraded finally

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

Ben10
Just opened an account at Cabelas

Upgraded finally

Postby Ben10 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:28 pm

Sold the old honda foreman 450 and picked up an 0u rhino 660. Mostly stock with 27 inch bald tires, race line wheels, aftermarket cage, prp race seats, lights, and supposedly a big bore kit in it. Needs a few things, fixing an oil leak this week and I need tires once I recover from the purchase. I can't wait to take it out in the coming weeks.

Ken
Site Admin

Re: Upgraded finally

Postby Ken » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:09 pm

Still nice! Congrats on the upgrade.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

EigerMike
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby EigerMike » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:46 pm

congrats! :D
South Side Keeper

Paynes Creek 2017

Ben10

Postby Ben10 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:01 pm

Seems like this forum is about dead. Do you guys still ride? It would be nice to find people to ride with.

hemingray
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby hemingray » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:13 am

It seems like everyone has gone off to Facebook or different activities, or some have departed this world. For me, honestly, I don't invest the time in posting pix because it takes a bit of time and nobody else is posting. Plus, I'm hitting areas that I've well-covered before so not need for same old stuff. And, forgot my camera on a trip or two. One thing after another!

Are you coming to the Miyagi next weekend? Don't have to camp or do rock crawling (as is well-known, I don't do either!) to have some fun.
Wherever I go, there I am

Paynes Creek 2016!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
16 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec EPS SE
09 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI 4x4 EPS

Ben10

Postby Ben10 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:59 pm

If I'm not working I'll try to make it.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:23 am

The board took hit when the Russians shut it down for a couple months. It was quite a challenge to return it.....hours of phone calls with support and texting to a friend in the UK for help.

Facebook sucks for this type of talk, IMO. You can't search.....it's not organized. Yes..FB works well for photos...but discussion and ride arrangement? Not so much.

Yes...we still ride and we ALWAYS have Mr. Miyagi every September to meet up and hang out. Sadly, we have 3 dead members of ATV Obsession to talk about. :(
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

Ben10

Postby Ben10 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:24 am

Yeah I saw the memorial posts for your friends. That's truly unfortunate. I was going to come up for the ride this weekend but my rhino still needs tires and I can fund that purchase for a few more weeks. Plus I want to put a new belt in there. I don't like going up into the woods with a machine that is sub par.